During the running of the flexible conveyor line, it is unavoidable to encounter chain failures. The jitter of the flexible conveyor line is generally caused by the chain plate shaking due to the looseness of the chain plate, because it will cause the chain plate to be too strong and It will deform the chain plate and shorten the service life, etc. If the chain plate is tightened, the distance between the active or driven sprockets can be adjusted! Be careful not to adjust too tight, and the problem of chain plate jitter can be solved! The installation method of the bottom lining of the chain plate is incorrect or incorrect. The installation is smooth; the rivets on the lining strip are raised; the chain plate is too long, causing the jam; the level of the beam body connection is not enough or the interface gap is too large; the turning is not smooth.
1. Sprocket abrasion: If there is obvious wear on both sides of the sprocket, the transmission alignment is not good. If a “bend groove” occurs, it means that the sprocket should be replaced, or the sprocket can be reversely installed so that the less worn side faces the chain. Excessively worn sprockets are best replaced with the chain.
2. Pin shaft abrasion: Usually pin shaft abrasion is caused by insufficient lubrication. Check the lubricating oil for abrasives or change the lubrication method frequently.
3. Side grinding of the chain plate: If the inner surface of the inner chain link chain plate is seriously worn, it means that the transmission is not aligned. The solution is to check the alignment of the shaft and sprocket. If there is no problem with the installation, can observe whether the rigidity is insufficient due to excessive load deformation during operation.
4. Chain jitter: The reason for the jitter of the industrial conveyor chain is that the chain is too loose, the load is too large, or there are one or more chain links that are inflexible. The solution is to install a chain tensioner or adjustable center distance. Reduce load if possible.
5. Matching of chain and sprocket: If the chain and sprocket do not cooperate well, it may be that the hinge of the chain is worn and the pitch is elongated. If there is a tooth skipping phenomenon, the chain should be replaced in time. Also replace the sprocket if worn to avoid damaging the new chain.
6. The running noise of the industrial conveyor chain is too loud: the reason for the excessive noise is that the sprockets are not coplanar; the chain is too tight or too small; the lubrication is insufficient; the chain and the sprocket are worn; or the chain pitch is too large. The solution is to check the parallelism of the front and rear axles and the coplanarity of the sprockets to correct them. Adjust the center distance and tensioning device to obtain proper tightness and ensure lubrication to the workpiece.
7. Chain tension of industrial conveyor chain: The tension of the chain is related to the sagging distance of the loose edge of the chain. For horizontal and inclined transmissions with adjustable center distance, the sag of the loose edge of the chain should be 2% of the left stone of the center distance. The centerline is vertically driven or subjected to vibration loads, and the reverse drive should make the chain more tensioned.