The flexible conveyor system can be widely used in food, beverage, cigarette, beer, mineral water, carton, roll paper, bearing processing, gear processing, auto parts production, medicine and pharmaceutical, electronic component assembly line, packaging line and other industries.
- During transportation and storage, the flexible chain conveyor should be kept clean to avoid direct sunlight or rain and snow, prevent contact with acids, alkalis, oils, organic solvents and other substances, and be one meter away from the heating device.
- When the flexible chain conveyoris stored, the temperature of the warehouse should be kept between 18-40 ℃, and the relative humidity should be kept between 50-80%.
- During the storage period of the flexible conveyor line, the conveyor belt must be placed in rolls and must not be folded. During the storage period, it should be turned over once a quarter.
- Conveyor belts of different types and specifications should not be used together, and the joints should preferably be glued.
- The type, structure, specification and number of layers of the flexible conveyor line should be reasonably selected according to the conditions of use.
- Generally speaking, the running speed of the flexible conveyor line should not be greater than 2.5 m/s. For materials with large lumps and high abrasiveness, and using a fixed unloading device, the low speed should be used as much as possible.
- The relationship between the diameter of the drive roller of the flexible conveyor line and the cloth layer of the conveyor belt, the matching of the drive roller and the reversing roller, and the requirements for the groove angle of the idler should be reasonably selected according to the design regulations of the conveyor.
- The feeding direction should follow the running direction of the conveyor belt. In order to reduce the impact on the conveyor belt when the material falls, a chute should be used to reduce the falling distance of the material; , The belt should adopt a soft and moderate baffle plate to avoid the baffle plate being too hard and scratching the belt surface of the conveyor belt.