2022 China International Industrial Assembly and Transmission Technology Equipment Exhibition
China International Factory and Process Automation Technology Exhibition
Time: July 06-08, 2022 Venue: China International Exhibition Center (Tianzhu New Hall)
—— Leading the “Five Development Concepts” and Strengthening the Construction of Intelligent Manufacturing
During the 13th Five-Year Plan period, in order to further promote the strategy of industrial power, the Fifth Plenary Session of the 18th National Central Committee has formulated a clear line for my country’s industrial development during the “13th Five-Year Plan” period. It is necessary to accelerate the construction of a strong manufacturing country and implement “Made in China 2025”. Promote the integrated development of informatization and industrialization, deepen the Internet in the field of manufacturing, and promote the development of “smart manufacturing”. Under the guidance of the five development concepts of “innovation, coordination, green, openness and sharing”, China International Industrial Assembly and Transmission Technology and Equipment Exhibition will focus on “Strategy and Implementation of a Powerful Country”, “Robots and Key Components”, “Internet + Manufacturing”, The four major themes of “intelligent automated production” fully demonstrate the new layout, new style and new achievements of my country’s industrial assembly and automated production.
—— “Industrial Innovation, Wisdom Creates the Future” to create an industry glamour event
AHIA CHINA closely follows national policies and industry development trends, and strives to create a “one-stop” procurement platform for intelligent assembly lines. Since 2007, AHIA CHINA has been accompanied by the growth and development of China’s industry for more than 10 years. Once a year, the scale and quality of the exhibition have been continuously improved. It has become the most important and professional regular meeting in China and even the Asia-Pacific region, which has a great impact on the development of China’s industrial production. positive impetus. AHIA CHINA 2021 China International Industrial Assembly and Transmission Technology Equipment Exhibition and China International Factory and Process Automation Technology Exhibition will be held in Beijing China International Exhibition Center (New Hall) from July 06 to 08, 2022. With the theme of “Intelligently Creating the Future”, it will focus on displaying innovative technologies and equipment such as industrial assembly, automation, robotics, transmission, transmission, control, and intelligent manufacturing, and has become a rare event in the industry with high quality, strong pragmatism and wide influence. Industry event!
—— Gather brands and popular feasts to showcase new achievements in the industry
The exhibition area of AHIA CHINA 2022 has reached 55,000 square meters, with exhibitors from more than 20 countries and regions including South Korea, the United States, Japan, Germany, the United Kingdom, Belgium, Switzerland, Canada, Sweden, China, Hong Kong and Taiwan. , ABB, Siemens, Omron, Balluff, Southworth, KUKA, Advantech, Mitutoyo Precision, Youxin Precision, Siamatsu Robot, Guangshu, Yaskawa, Kawasaki, Soft Touch Robot, Keyence, Pepperl+Fuchs, Schmalz, Konecranes, Atlas Copco, Hengtong Group, Bozhiwang Automation, Jinshengyang, Siemens, Haitong, Yinghang Automation, Xingxu Automation, Drake, Dalian Yitong, Bolihengtai, Tesi 437 companies including Will, Shanghai Wenyi, Shanghai Tianmu, Xinbei Electromechanical, Amax, Waco, Standard Group, AMETEK, Guangzhou No. 5, Schmidt, Mohr Plastics, Yasen Group, etc. Exhibitors from domestic and foreign companies. During the exhibition, including Great Wall Motor, Beijing Automobile, LeTV, Changchun FAW, Beiqi Off-Road, Shaanxi Automobile, Bosch, SAIC, Wuxi Cape, Chongqing Zongshen Power, Honda Technology Research, Cummins, Foxconn, Peking University Founder, Xiaomi Communication, Huasheng Tiancheng , Misimi, Pulian Technology, Legend Holdings, Haier Electric BSH, etc. 50,689 professional visitors entered the venue to visit.
- New product release and innovative product evaluation: together with national and global new products and new technologies, industrial assembly will be highly concerned and participate in the evaluation of authoritative innovative products.
- Direct connection with automobile manufacturing engineers and customers: contact with corporate decision-makers and R&D engineers.
- Star effect: show on the same stage with leading manufacturers in the same industry at home and abroad, and discuss technology.
- Publicity and promotion: Provide large-scale, high-density strong publicity such as new product publicity, one-on-one interview promotion, Weibo and WeChat promotion, and advertising to expand more business opportunities.
- Three-dimensional promotion: Integrate media resources, take into account the breadth and depth, and provide three-dimensional services for exhibitors from the perspective of the exhibition, the coverage of the exhibition period, and the follow-up after the exhibition.
- Target positioning: Strive to be an “industry-leading, Asia’s first, world-class” automobile annual event with international influence.
- Pay attention to the growth of domestic independent innovation enterprises; provide a platform for domestic growth enterprises to expand international and domestic market channels.
- Three-dimensional value-added services: The exhibition will serve exhibitors through exhibition preview, media interviews during the exhibition, and media reports after the exhibition.
- Assembly equipment: automated assembly lines in industries such as automobiles/electronics/home appliances/machinery/medical/communications/energy/stationery/pharmaceuticals/food packaging/logistics/elevators, etc.
- Assembly tools: electric tools, pneumatic tools, hand tools, tool accessories, tightening equipment, etc.
- Industrial automation: complete sets of technologies for automatic production lines, motion and control systems, controllers, servo motors, servo drives, frequency converters, reducers, motors, process instruments and analytical instruments, industrial networks, field buses, pneumatic components, transmission equipment, Security equipment/screen and other non-standard automation equipment, 3D printing, etc.
- Industrial robots: multi-degree-of-freedom robots, parallel robots, coordinate robots, truss robots, power-assisted robots, welding robots, accessories, industrial robot application products and solutions (special planes and integrated applications), etc.
- Transmission and control: rotary indexing correction table, guiding equipment and components, bearings, gears, chains, slides, guide rails, valves, electrical transmission, coordinate table, motors, control equipment, software, pneumatic hydraulic equipment and components Wait
- Monitoring equipment: machine vision systems, automatic identification devices, etc., electronic monitoring systems and equipment, software, pneumatic monitoring equipment, freely programmable controllers, sensors, industrial cameras, image processing, switches, etc.
- Transmission equipment: material transmission systems and equipment, parts transmission systems and equipment, handling equipment, vacuum handling equipment, lifting equipment, sorting equipment, automatic guided vehicles, AGV trolleys, transmission technology, conveyor belts/transmission rods, clamping tools , automatic packaging equipment; roller conveyor, screw conveyor, linear conveyor, centrifugal conveyor, chain conveyor; industrial assembly, aluminum profiles;
Registration and exhibition: July 04-05, 2022 (9:00-16:30) Opening time: July 06, 2022 (9:30)
Exhibition time: July 06, 2022 (9:00-16:30) Closing time: July 08, 2022 (16:30)
During the exhibition, the exhibition organizing committee will assist domestic and foreign exhibitors to hold a number of technical exchange lectures in the conference room of the exhibition hall. , and report the topic, main content and name of the speaker to the organizing committee before June 28, 2022. The number of technical exchange lectures is limited, until the registration is full, each lecture is 30 minutes, and the cost is 20,000 yuan per session.
- Standard booth configuration: 9m² (3m×3m); exhibition venue, three-sided exhibition boards (2.5m high), Chinese and English fascia boards, a negotiation table, two chairs, a carpet, a 220V power socket, and two spotlights . (Note: 10% extra for double-opening booths)
- Raw space configuration: (from 36 m² for rent); raw space on display, security services, public liability insurance, no facilities
Standard booth area A: ￥16800/9㎡
Hardcover booth area: ￥19800/9㎡ Standard booth of foreign-funded enterprises: ￥30000/9㎡
Indoor raw space in the domestic pavilion (from 36㎡): ￥1600/㎡ Indoor raw space in the international pavilion (from 36㎡): ￥3000/㎡
Note: This exhibition provides a variety of sponsorship programs, providing more opportunities for operators and suppliers to participate, so that they can maximize effective publicity; if you are interested in sponsoring companies, please ask the organizing committee for participation details.